Do you have the ability to quickly understand (complex) financial and business processes? And are you substantively strong? Than we would like to talk to you!
As General Ledger accountant you’ll play an important role in setting up and improving the processes for some of the entities within the European Shared Service Center.
The role will evolve over time. At first you will pick-up the General Ledger tasks in Austria and Switzerland. After the handover period you will incorporate the tasks within the European Shared Service Center and continuously improve the processes.
Furthermore you’re keen on your personal development but also on the development of the team and the finance processes.
• Responsible for month end activities and month end journal entries for assigned entities, consolidation of actuals, timely reconciliation of all GL accounts
• Coordinate cross-departmental month end close activities and judge accruals, deferrals and other close related entries
• Cost centre re-allocations and intercompany recharges
• Responsible for complete and accurate of entries in the books
• Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
• Manage Fixed asset process and related controls and reconciliations
• Responsible for Local statutory accounting and coordination with outsourcing partners
• Bachelor/Master in economics / finance and accounting
• 3 – 7 years relevant working experience and substantively strong
• Because you will be part of a shared service centre in the EMEA region your English must be fluent and your German must be good
• Experience in a multinational company and / or SSC
• ERP system experience (preferably SAP)
• You pro-actively drive improvements regarding current processes
• You are a strong teamplayer and have a pro-active and independent attitude
• You are a skilful communicator with the ability to influence peers and other business colleagues in complying with existing control systems and implementing new processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You have a highly flexible attitude, and enjoy driving change and efficiency. You can demonstrate experience in optimizing processes
• You enjoy working in an ambitious team and your drive to become the best in class matches the companies drive. You know how to take and create opportunities for yourself and the company.
Your goals and life are important to us. We offer a variety of diverse options that address the issues of individuals and families and promote healthy lifestyles.
While our benefits packages differ in locations around the world, we are committed to providing competitive offerings in areas that may include insurance, health and wellness, financial and retirement plans, work/life balance initiatives, location-specific amenities, vacation, various perks and discounts.
Daan Hakkert 06 82074984
Ben jij enthousiast geworden? Solliciteer dan direct via de sollicitatie button! Voor vragen kun je contact opnemen met Daan Hakkert via de contactgegevens rechts bovenin.