The Payroll officer will be responsible for the correct and timely execution of all Payroll activities for the different legal entities within the multinational organisation. Next to the routine queries from HR or employees, the payroll officer must deliver timely and accurate reporting and support changes and projects on an ad-hoc basis on request of the Payroll manager.
The organisation specialises in the FMCG sector and really aims to hire an employee who is up to date with the latest tools when it comes to Payrolling. It is important to be precise and quick, when it comes to using computer systems!
Main responsibilities include:
- Liaise with the different site HR Assistants for ensuring correct payroll input for both Blue and White Collars
- Gather and check all payroll data coming from time registration system and all other info received from HR
- Ensure correct use of the salary codes to ensure timely and correct payroll execution and ensure checks are documented and executed
- Transfer to Perman – check the results after processing
- Collect information for insurances, pension administration and inform all needed service providers correct and timely and also ensure the implementation of changes in social legislation defined by the Payroll Manager
- Expat files management in cooperation with third party
- Deliver reporting from payroll to internal departments (Finance Control / Finance Planning/ HR) or to external parties (Worker’s Council, tax and social legislations, audit agencies, legislations, Control and Finance Planning etc.)
- Internal Controls monitoring and key-control testing
- Support the balance sheet reconciliations for the Payroll related balance sheet accounts (payroll, insurances,expats etc.)
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree/Certificate in Payroll or equivalent through experience
- Experience of 1-2 years in payroll of the country – preferably with ADP Perman and also experience with both blue and white collars
- Additional degree in social law is recommended
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both within the Payroll/Finance department and with HR as well as with other stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Languages: Dutch and English, French is an asset
- Experience in a Multi-national environment is an asset
You may contact James de Bois for further information regarding this vacancy!